• 2013-07-18

    FABRIZIO SMANIA SPA AND ITALY

    2013 IT'S A YEAR WHERE PROJECTS AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF EXCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENTS ARE CARRYING OUT FOR 80% ABROAD. THE REMAINING 20% THAT WE MAKE IN ITALY ARE ALWAYS A JOY FOR OUR TEAM. ITALY IT'S AN INCRADIBLE COUNTRY WHERE ARE THE MARKET NICHES THAT WORK , WHERE  ITALIAN AND FOREIGN ENTREPRENEURS INVEST IN LUXURY BEAUTIFUL PROPERTIES.

    OUR CUSTOM FURNITURE ARE TAKING SHAPE IN TWO NEW ITALIAN PROJECTS: 

    A) A VILLA CLOSE TO ROME

    B)  A PENTHAOUSE IN PADUA

    BOTH OFFERED WITH THE TURNKEY FORMULA:
    DESIGN + PRODUCTION OF FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES ( CURTAINS, LAMPS, CARPETS, ETC.) + INSTALLATION.




  • 2013-06-12

    FISH AND SHELLFISH IN KIEV


    IN KIEV WE HAVE JUST CONCLUDED  THE WORKS FOR THE CONSTUCTION OF A WONDERFUL SPA PRIVATE AREA. LEADERS OF THE BEAUTIFUL LAYOUT WERE FISH, SHELLFISH THAT HAVE BEEN  MADE WITH PRECIOUS MOSAIC THAT HAS BEEN CUT AND DESIGNED  IN ITALY.

  • 2013-04-23

    VILLAS IN GREECE


    FABRIZIO SMANIA SPA WORKED  ON THE PROJECT AND THE CONSTRUCTION Of 4 VILLAS IN THASSOS, AN UNSPOILT STUNNING ISLAND IN GREECE 

    HIDDEN BY CENTURIES-OLD OLIVE TREES, THESE HOUSES ARE CHARACTERIZED  BY THE USE OF NATIVE MATERIALS LIKE STONE AND WOOD IN RESPECT OF LOCAL TRADITION.


  • 2013-03-25

    NEW YACHT PROJECT WITH FERRETTI GROUP-CUSTOM LINE 100


    FOR THE TWELFTH TIME FABRIZIO SMANIA SPA PARTICIPATES IN THE IMPLEMENTATION AND DESIGN OF A YACHT. THIS TIME IT'S THE INTERIOR OF A 100 FOOT PRODUCED BY THE SHIPYARD CUSTOM LINE, A BRAND OF FERRETTI GROUP.

    CHARACTERIZED BY HIGH LEVEL FINISHINGS AND UNIQUE CUSTOMIZATION, IT WILL BE READY BEFORE SUMMER 2013.






  • 2013-02-27

    QATAR


    IN THIS BEGINNING OF THE YEAR, FABRIZIO SMANIA SPA IS HAVING GOOD RESULTS. IS IN QATAR WHERE WE WILL START OUR THIRD IMPORTANT PROJECT. A INCREDIBLE COUNTRY THAT LOVES MADE IN ITALY AND OUR CULTURE.   THE CRAFTSMANSHIP, THE FINISH OF THE MATERIALS AND THE CREATIVE SOLUTIONS THAT WE OFFER, HAVE MADE THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS COMPLEX AND COMPETITIVE MARKET WITH A  VERY HIGH EXPECTATIONS.

  • 2013-01-01

    NEW WEBSITE MOBILE VERSION !


    FABRIZIO SMANIA SPA IS EVEN MORE DIGITAL:

    FOR THIS NEW YEAR WE HAVE CREATED THE SPECIAL VERSION OF OUR WEBSITE WWW.FABRIZIOSMANIASPA.IT ADAPTED FOR MOBILE PHONES.

    THIS VERSION ALLOWS YOU TO EASILY VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY !

  • 2012-10-10

    NEW MARKETS AND PROJECTS


    AFTER THE REVIVAL OF THE RUSSIAN MARKET, WE ARE MAKING IMPORTANT COLLABORATIONS AND PROJECTS WITH QATAR.
     
    IN DOHA, THE MAIN TOWN, WE HAD ALREADY MADE THE INTERIORS OF LE GIGALE HOTEL, TODAY THE REFERENCE OF LUXURY IN THE COUNTRY.
     
    OFFICE AND PRIVATE VILLAS REPRESENT THE ENVIRONMENTS FOR NEW PROJECTS IN PLACE, DEMONSTRATING THE PASSION FROM QATAR PEOPLE FOR QUALITY, FINISH AND  TASTE  THAT ITALY  ALWAYS SHOWS IN THE WORLD.

  • 2012-09-17

    SITE RESTYLING


    RESTYLING
     
    THE RESTYLING OF OUR WEBSITE HAS BEEN CREATED IN ORDER TO INCREASE BOTH THE EASE OF NAVIGATION AND THE AMOUNT OF USEFUL CONTENT.
     
    THANKS TO THE HTML5 TECHNOLOGY, WE CAN PROVIDE EXCITING AND DYNAMIC GRAPHICS THAT ALSO MAKE OUR WEBSITE MORE EASILY VISIBLE ON TOOLS SUCH AS IPHONE, IPAD, BB.

    NEW CONTENT INCLUDES SECTIONS DEDICATED TO SERVICES, A PHOTO GALLERY AND AN ACCESSORIES SECTION.

  • 2012-07-19

    PRAISE TO ARCH. FABRIZIO SMANIA

    AT LINK

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rmfltXdIP4

    THE VIDEO "PRAISE PROVINCE" TO  ARCHITECT FABRIZIO SMANIA AS RECOGNITION FOR BRINGING THE CREATIVITY IN THE WORLD AND HAVE HELPED MANY YEARS TO CREATE JOBS IN PADOVA PROVINCE.

  • 2012-06-10

    THE CHARM OF COUNTRY


    AT LEAST TWO OR THREE TIMES A YEAR WE PERFORM PROJECTS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR OF COUNTRY HOUSES.
    THE CHARM OF THIS  TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT IS ALWAYS VERY HIGH, ESPECIALLY IF THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN THE COUNTRYSIDE.
    NEAR VENICE WE HAVE JUST COMPLETED A RUSTIC THAT YOU CAN SEE IN THE GALLERY DEDICATED TO HOMES.

CLOSE

CONTACTS

Fabrizio Smania S.p.A.


Via Julia, 59
35010 Vigonza (PD)
Italy

smania@fabriziosmaniaspa.it

View full map


Tel.  +39.049.6226117
Fax. +39.049.8284088

http://www.fabriziosmaniaspa.it